The Advent Season begins Sunday, November 27. A part of our journey will be reading and reflecting on the Belhar Confession. As a way to share our thoughts and insights around these readings, there are three gatherings
scheduled. The dates and places are:
- Thursday, December 1, 7:00 p.m. - home of David and Laura Gehrenbeck; 6207 N 19th St in
Arlington, 4 blocks east of East Falls Church metro, just off Washington Blvd
- Saturday, December 10, 7:30 p.m. - home of Jon and Susan Etherton; 6902 Bright Avenue; McLean
- Thursday, December 15, 7:30 p.m. - home of Jeanne MacKenzie and Bob Listou; 3440 S. Jefferson
Street, #1125, Falls Church (Goodwin House, Bailey’s Crossroads)
- On Wednesday, December 21 there will be a “Longest Night” service at the home of Don and
Linda Peebles; 5621 Dover Court, Alexandria. The service is from 5 – 7 p.m.
- On Friday, December 16, we’re going Christmas caroling! Meet in the parking lot at AUMC at
4:30 p.m. Afterwards, we’re going to descend upon Sugar Shack for cocoa, coffee, and doughnuts!